Announcing Cannabis INSIGHTS 2019: The Interplay of Cannabis and Beverages, a new special report from Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS, coming in the first week of April.
The North American beer and beverage industry is seeing green. Attention, energy and investment flowing into legal cannabis markets are near a fever pitch. But many questions remain, especially concerning its current and potential impacts on beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Get the latest special report from Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS to help separate the news from the noise. Cannabis INSIGHTS 2019 will arm you with the data, research and perspective you need to get a handle on this dynamic, disruptive category. Order today.
|Beer INSIGHTS Special Report
Cannabis INSIGHTS 2019: The Interplay of Cannabis and Beverages
100+ pages of data, research and analysis
Available the 1st week of April, 2019
Weigh sales and science, players and policy, state revenues and survey results, M&A, marketing moves and much more with this exclusive special report designed specifically for execs in the beer and beverage industries. Cannabis INSIGHTS 2019 will deepen your understanding of the possible opportunities and pitfalls cannabis presents for your business. Get the info you need in one data-packed document, including:
- Comparisons of cannabis, alc bev sales and usage reports in legal adult-use markets
- National consumption survey results
- In-depth analysis of current trends in legal adult-use cannabis sales
- Latest sales and financial results of public cannabis companies
- Examination of big beverage company investments in cannabis so far
- Overview of the latest trends in cannabis bevs
- Views from financial analysts and industry observers
- Thoughtful reviews of policy discussions and scientific research
Stop feeling whipsawed between glowing media coverage and opinionated nay-saying. Dig into the details and clear-headed coverage of Cannabis INSIGHTS 2019 to deeply address the interactions between cannabis and beverages.