2020 Beer Industry Update
An in-depth and expansive trove of US beer biz stats and facts
First batch of data available March 9, 2020.
Get the numbers you need to track the dynamic US beer biz in the 2020 Beer Industry Update. This exclusive and extensive digital report synthesizes key 2019 data — brewers, brands, segments, retail trends and more — with expert analysis from the experienced editors of Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS.
Update's got all the key facts and figures you need to plan strategy and protect your investment in the fast-changing beer industry. Shipments data, brewer data, brand data, prices, demographics: Update's got it all. Jam-packed with information, tables, graphs and analysis, the 2020 Beer Industry Update provides a complete picture of the US brewing industry. It is the most reliable compendium of beer data and analysis available.
Update buyers receive electronic files that put detailed tables of US beer industry data at your fingertips. Data from 2020 Update will be sent in two separate batches, one in March and one in May. A digital version of the complete report will be sent with the second batch of data. Reserve your copy of 2020 Beer Industry Update now and save $125. Prices will go up when the full report is published in May.
2020 Beer Industry Update Pre-Publication Discount Price: $1,275
2020 Beer Industry Update Regular Price (as of publication of full report, expected in mid-May): $1,400
Take a peek at the extensive set of data coming in The 2020 Beer Industry Update:
- 2019 Industry Overview, with figures and analysis of industry totals, suppliers and major brands
- Key Brand and Segment Data 2015-2019
- Detailed Segment, Brewer and Brand and Price Trends in Key Retail Channels
- Import Trends 2015-2019
- Industry Shipments 2009-2019
- Major Brewers' Shipments 2009-2019
- Major Brewers' Shipments By Quarter 2017-2019
- Quarterly/Annual Depletions Trends for AB, MC, Constellation and Boston Beer, 2015-2019
- Shipments by Top Craft Brewers, 2015-2019
- Brewery Stock price trends
- Beer, Wine and Spirits Price Indexes
- Leading Brands in Key Metro Markets
- US Import-Export Data
- US Drinking Trends from Gallup and Govt Surveys
- Major Brewers' Shipments and Share, by region and in 42 States 2015-2019
- Brewer/Importer Profiles
- Alcohol Consumption Data
- Draft & Package Share by State
- Key International Developments
- And much more!
The quality, breadth and depth of data and analysis available in Update is not available anywhere else. The leading source of beer industry info for 50+ years, Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS is uniquely positioned to compile the most accurate figures and insightful commentary available.
* Please note: Beer Marketer's Insights is required by law to collect sales tax for all 2020 Beer Industry Update sales in New York State.