The 2019 Beer Industry Update
1st Batch of Data available in March 2019
Get the data you need to track the dynamic US beer biz in the 2019 Beer Industry Update. Key 2019 data — brewers, brands, segments, retail trends and more — is now available. Hard-hitting data tables, expert analysis from Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS and 4-color graphs make the data come alive.
Update is the most reliable compendium of beer data and analysis available, published by Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS. Update buyers can receive electronic files with tables, text and color charts now. We’ll also publish a print edition of Update for those who prefer a handy desk reference.
Here’s the 1st batch of data you will receive in March:
- 2018 Industry Overview, with figures and analysis of industry totals, suppliers and major brands
- Key Brand and Segment Data 2014-2018
- Detailed Segment, Brewer, Brand and Price Trends in Key Retail Channels
- Import Brand Trends 2014-2018
- Industry Shipments 2008-2018
- Major Brewers' Shipments 2008-2018
- Major Brewers’ Shipments By Quarter 2016-2018
- Quarterly/Annual Depletions Trends for AB, MC, Constellation and Boston Beer 2014-2018
- Shipments by Top Craft brewers, 2014-2018
- Brewery Stock price trends
- Beer, Wine and Spirits Price Indexes
- Leading Brands in Key Metro Markets
- US Import-Export Data
- US Drinking Trends from Gallup and Govt Surveys
- Alcohol Consumption Trends
Update's got all the key facts and figures you need to plan strategy and protect your investment in the fast-changing beer industry. Shipments data, brewer data, brand data, prices, demographics: Update's got it all. In over 300 pages jam-packed with information, tables, graphs and analysis the 2019 Update provides a complete picture of the US brewing industry. We also give you a 5-year series of shipments by the biggest global brewers. And with our flexible electronic/print format, you can get the information you want more quickly than ever before, in the format you choose.
An added bonus: Reserve your copy of 2019 Beer Industry Update now and save $100 off the publication price. Remember, for electronic publication orders, we'll start sending you data by March 8th. Prices will go up by $100 on June 1st.
|2019 Beer Industry Update Prices||Pre-Publication Discount Price:||Regular Price as of June 1st|
|2019 Beer Industry Update (Electronic Edition Only)||$1,225||$1,325|
|2019 Beer Industry Update (Print Only)
(add $60 for airmail outside US)
|2019 Beer Industry Update (Both Electronic and Printed Editions) (add $60 for airmail outside US)||$1,325||$1,425|
* Please note: Beer Marketer's Insights is required by law to collect sales tax for all book sales in New York State.