The High End & Hot Topics In the US Beer Industry
The High-End of the Beer Business is still a hotbed of activity with plenty of growth. But this year’s BEER INSIGHTS SPRING CONFERENCE will broaden its focus to include several hot topics percolating in the beer biz: category health, taprooms, pot, disruption, & more.
Get the latest info and insight into how movers and shakers are building the high end, plus insights into some of the challenges, pressure points and opportunities facing the biz.
Join us for a jam-packed day of insightful presentations, candid conversations & plenty of networking opportunities in a great locale, The Ritz-Carlton in Chicago. Here are the speakers:
- Constellation Brands Beer Division’s Chief Commercial Officer Bruce Jacobson will discuss Constellation’s vision of high end opportunity, including its Shopper First Shelf Set initiative.
- MillerCoors Chief Marketing Officer David Kroll will share his views on how beer marketing is changing, including on the biggest brands.
- Julia Herz, Brewer’s Association Craft Beer Program Director, will discuss category health with Craft Brew News Senior Editor Chris Shepard.
- An in-depth panel on taprooms will include Revolution Brewing Founder & Chairman of the Party Josh Deth, McDermott Will & Emery attorney Art DeCelle, & Beer Alliance of Tex president Rick Donley, moderated by BMI VP Eric Shepard.
- Dominic Engels, CEO of Stone Brewing will join Maria Stipp, CEO of Lagunitas and John Coleman, CEO of Artisanal Brewing Ventures (Southern Tier & Victory), on our panel of top craft brewery execs who will discuss how they're navigating a more challenging landscape.
- AB's VP of Beyond Beer, Chelsea Phillips & Mike's Hard Sr Director of Category Insights, Dan Wandel (previously of IRI) & Angry Orchard's Head Cider Maker, Ryan Burk will address new directions in FMBs & seltzers.
- A banker (Wells Fargo SVP Michael Homeyer), broker (OMAC Managing Partner Sean McLaren) & beer distributor (Virginia Eagle COO Scott Heinz) panel will investigate distributor deal trends, disconnects between buyers & sellers, & the changing lending landscape.
- Jessica Lukas of BDS Analytics, will present a lively, data-packed presentation on legal cannabis markets. BDS Analytics tracks scans at cannabis dispensaries in CO, WA, OR and CA and surveys consumers in those states about their cannabis use as well as their drinking. Jessica will hit the high-points, helping beer biz industry members understand how the cannabis market has evolved in these states and how consumers are thinking about using cannabis and drinking.
- Beer Marketer’s Insights President Benj Steinman will present a provocative overview of the US beer industry, with a focus on high end, hot trends and winds of change.
Look for lots of new insights into the high end of the US beer business. Along with plenty of Q&A and an opportunity to learn from industry leaders and shakers.
Sign up for the 2018 Beer Insights Spring Conference at $1,150 per person
Register for the 2018 Beer Insights Spring Conference – The High End & Hot Topics in the US Beer Industry – today! This top-notch event will be held at the recently renovated, centrally located and appropriately high-end Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago. In addition to thought-provoking and informative presentations, you’ll also have unparalleled opportunities for Q&A and networking. Registration includes: opening reception on Wednesday, May 16th, Continental Breakfast on Thursday, May 17th, Full day of presentations & panel discussions with Q&A on Thursday, 5/17 & a Closing Reception on Thursday late afternoon. Space is limited. The 2018 Beer Insights Spring Conference is the best way to stay up-to-date on top trends in the beer biz.
Call The Ritz-Carlton Hotel to get a special conference hotel rate. Phone: (800) 542-8680 & reference Beer Marketer’s.
Ritz-Carlton Chicago hotel address: 160 E Pierson Pl., Chicago, IL.
Click here to reserve your hotel room at the special conference rate. Executive Suites are available at a discounted rate in addition to King Deluxe rooms in the block by calling the above-listed phone number.
Conference payments are fully refundable, less a $100 administrative fee, until 30 days before the start of each event. You may also (1) send a substitute from your organization or (2) until 14 days before the start of the event, you may apply your registration fee within 12 months to another event or subscription fee(s) of your choice. Please note that no-show registration fees and cancellations within 30 days of the event will not be refunded. Substitutions may be made at any time.