The pace of change and turbulence in the US beer business jumped markedly in recent years. But one constant remains: the US beer business is still trading up.
This year, the Beer INSIGHTS Spring Conference will continue to focus on many growing & promising aspects of the high end. But it will also take a broader look at where the industry has been in the last decade, where it is right now, and where it might be going.
Get the latest info and insight into the US beer business, including some of the challenges and opportunities facing the biz.
Join us for an action-packed program with industry movers & shakers who are leading change & growth. You’ll hear insightful presentations, candid conversations & enjoy plenty of networking opportunities in a great locale, The Ritz-Carlton in Chicago. Here are the speakers so far:
- Constellation Brands COO (incoming CEO) Bill Newlands will discuss how the company plans to maintain its industry-leading growth in beer, expand into FMBs, cannabis & more.
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade President Phil Rosse & VP Marketing Sanjiv Gajiwala will have a candid conversation with BMI President Benj Steinman on Mike’s explosive growth, fueled by White Claw. How far can it go?
- Diageo Beer Company USA’s President Nuno Teles will share his views on what drove his company’s turnaround & how Diageo plans to build on that from here.
- CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective President Matt Fraser will talk to Craft Brew News Sr Editor David Steinman about his company’s rapidly evolving business model, which has grown to include 6 brewers, multiple retail outlets & now hard seltzer.
- Christopher Shepard, Sr Editor of Craft Brew News, will give you a dynamic review of the rapid change in the craft segment.
- And Beer Marketer’s Insights President Benj Steinman will present a provocative overview of the US beer industry, with a focus on the high end, hot trends and winds of change.
Look for lots of new insights into the US beer business, focused on the high end. Along with plenty of Q&A and an opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
Register for the 2019 Beer INSIGHTS Spring Conference. The conference will be held May 15-16th at The Ritz-Carton Hotel, Chicago, IL. There will be a welcome reception on Wednesday evening, May 15th, and a full day of presentations with Q&A sessions on Thursday, May 16th, including continental breakfast, lunch and a post-conference reception on Thursday afternoon. Registration Fee: $1175/per attendee.
Call The Ritz-Carlton Hotel to get a special conference hotel rate. Phone: (800) 542-8680 & reference Beer Marketer’s Hotel address: 160 E Pearson Pl., Chicago, IL or click here.