THE 2015 BEER INSIGHTS SEMINAR
November 8-9th, 2015 in New York City
Join us for the Beer Insights Seminar on Monday November 9th at the Waldorf=Astoria in NYC. This year’s seminar promises to be another premier beer biz event. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn more about the beer industry and network with some of the best minds in the biz.
- David Kroll, MillerCoors Chief Marketing Officer will share his fresh perspective
- Eugene Kashper, Pabst CEO will update you on his action-packed first year since he bought the company
- Self-described "cantankerous" consultant Mike Mazzoni is sure to be typically controversial on brewer and distributor issues
- Growth Driver Brands Panel including Constellation CMO Jim Sabia and Lagunitas Founder Tony Magee
- Benj Steinman, Beer Marketer's Insights President, will present an overview of the US Beer Industry, identifying trends and updating us on the competitive landscape.
The conference will be held Nov 8-9th, 2015 at the Waldorf=Astoria in New York City. The conference includes an opening reception the evening before (Sun., Nov 8), and a full day of presentations with question-and-answer sessions on Nov 9th. Continental breakfast and lunch are included. BMI will also host a post-conference reception on Monday afternoon.