2015 Beer Insights Spring Conference
May 11-12, 2015
The Conference will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 60 E Pearson St, Chicago, IL
Click here for general schedule of events (the official agenda will be released at a later date)
The high-end of the beer business continued to surge in 2014. To keep pace with these dynamic growth segments, attend the 2015 Beer Insights Spring Conference on The High End: Growth, Evolution & Opportunity. Get the latest info and insight into how industry movers and shakers are building this critical industry segment, plus new directions and opportunities.
Consumers traded up to high-end brews again in 2014 at a record rate, as the economy and the total beer biz improved. Craft volume grew double-digits for the 5th yr in a row and reached about 9 share of the US beer market. Mexican imports accelerated their already outsized growth. Big brewers brought many innovations. FMBs grew with lots of new product intros and more coming. Cider started to gain some heft and it’s still coming on strong. Big brewers and small players alike continue to seek new ways to satisfy consumers’ seemingly unquenched desire for new brands, new flavors and new ideas. We’ll explore all these trends and more. Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS brings you this must-attend conference to sort thru these hot trends with key players who are driving high-end growth. Join us for a jam-packed day of pointed presentations and plenty of networking time in a great locale.
Here’s the program so far:
- A-B InBev’s new Vice President of the High-End Business Unit, Felipe Szpigel, will fill us in on plans and opportunities for this major new initiative.
- Constellation Brands Beer Division Prexy Bill Hackett. Bill will be part of an all-star panel also featuring other key leaders of the high-end; HUSA Prexy Dolf van den Brink and Boston Beer Chairman Jim Koch. The panel will be moderated by BMI’s Benj Steinman.
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Founder Anthony von Mandl will discuss the continued evolution of the segment he helped create.
- Bill Pecoriello, CEO of GuestMetrics and Dan Wandel, Principal Beverage Alcohol Group of IRI, now partners, will present jointly and aggregate the latest on- and off- premise trends.
- A wide-ranging craft panel will include Firestone Walker Brewing Company Co-Founder David Walker, discussing his cutting-edge craft brands that increasingly engage mainstream beer drinkers and Revolution Brewing Managing Partner Josh Deth will discuss his success in the Chicago metro-area and beyond.
- Tenth & Blake President Scott Whitley will talk about how MillerCoors is ramping it up in the high end, with Blue Moon, Leinenkugel, and more.
- BMI’s Benj Steinman will open the day with a detailed review of the rapidly growing high end. Benj will give you the numbers, with a unique perspective on high-end growth and opportunity.
In addition, Goose Island will host a visit to their barrel warehouse and brand new tap room in Chicago on Monday afternoon, returning to the Ritz Carlton in time for the evening reception.
The 2015 Beer Insights Spring Conference is the best way to stay up-to-date on the most dynamic segments of the beer biz. This cutting-edge event will be held at the centrally located and appropriately high-end Ritz-Carlton in Chicago. In addition to thought-provoking and informative presentations, you’ll also have unparalleled opportunities for Q&A and networking. Space is limited. Register for the 2015 Beer Insights Spring Conference – The High End: Growth, Evolution & Opportunity – today!
For a special conference hotel rate at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago, call (312) 266-1000 or enter code BM0508 at www.fourseasons.com/chicagorc/.