2013 Beer INSIGHTS Seminar
New York, NY
Nov 10-11, 2013
Join us for the Beer Insights Seminar on Monday November 11th at the Waldorf=Astoria in NYC. This year’s seminar promises to be another premier beer biz event. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn more about the beer industry and network with some of the best minds in the biz.
You’ll hear from an outstanding lineup of speakers, including David Almeida, AB’s VP of Sales, Heineken USA prexy Dolf van den Brink and Harpoon ceo Rich Doyle. We will have a panel called "National Retail Strategies: Challenges and Opportunities in the Growing Chain Retail Environment." Consultant Bump Williams will moderate a distinguished panel of domestic brewer, import, craft and retail execs. They’ll discuss the rapidly evolving retail environment and how to address the growing influence/power of national chain accounts. Panelists include MillerCoors chief customer officer Kevin Doyle, Crown exec veep sales Bruce Jacobson and Boston Beer sales veep John Geist. A unique panel will include insights from several leading data providers, including GuestMetrics ceo Bill Pecoriello, IRI principal bev alc insights, Dan Wandel and Nielsen senior veep Andrea Riberi, moderated by BMI exec editor Eric Shepard. Jay Berkowitz, award-winning internet marketing consultant, completes our program. Jay is the author of The Ten Golden Rules of Online Marketing. He is a popular speaker who helps companies build relationships with website visitors. BMI’s Benj Steinman will once again give an info-packed overview of key industry trends.
- David Almeida -Vice President, Sales, Anheuser-Busch
- Jay Berkowitz - CEO, Ten Golden Rules
- Kevin Doyle - Chief Customer Officer, MillerCoors
- Rich Doyle - Chief Executive Officer, Harpoon Brewery
- John Geist - VP, Sales, The Boston Beer Company
- Bruce Jacobson - Executive VP, National Sales
- Kevin McAdams - President & Chief Operating Officer, Pabst Brewing Company
- Bill Pecoriello - CEO, GuestMetrics
- Andrea Riberi - Sr Vice President, Nielsen
- Eric Shepard - Executive Editor, Beer Marketer's Insights
- Benj Steinman - President, Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS
- Dolf van den Brink - President, Heineken USA
- Dan Wandel - Principal Alc Bev Insights, IRI
- Bump Williams - President & CEO, BWC Company
Sign up now for what’s sure to be a jam-packed and insightful day. It will be filled with discussions about competitive dynamics, changing business models, shifts in fundamentals and much, much more.
The seminar is $1150 per person. Please note: registration is guaranteed only upon receipt of payment. Seating is limited. Secure your reservation now and join us for the 20th Annual Beer Insights Seminar.
Seminar registration guaranteed only upon receipt of payment.
To reserve a room at our special conference rate call the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel at (212) 355-3000