2016 Beer Industry Update
Key Figures Available March 4, 2016
Get the data you need to track the fast-changing beer biz in the 2015 Beer Industry Update.
Get the data you need to track the dynamic US beer biz in the 2016 Beer Industry Update. Key 2015 figures - brewers, brands, segments, retail trends and more - will be available March 4. Hard-hitting data tables, expert analysis from Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS and 4-color graphs and maps make the data come alive.
Update is the most reliable compendium of beer data and analysis available, published by beer marketer’s INSIGHTS. Update buyers can receive electronic files with tables, text and color charts just days after major suppliers report their figures and other year-end data wraps ups. That's March 4. When all of the 2015 data becomes available - by June 1 - we'll complete the publication for you in the same formats. We'll also publish a print edition of Update for those who prefer a handy desk reference.
Here's the data you'll receive March 4:
- 2015 Industry Overview, with figures and analysis of industry totals, suppliers and major brands.
- Key Brand and Segment Data 2011-2015
- Detailed Segment, Brewer and Brand and Price Trends in Key Retail Chaannels,with some new looks in this year's edition
- Import Trends 2011-2015
- Industry Shipments 2005-2015
- Major Brewers' Shipments 2005-2015
- Major Brewers' Shipments By Quarter 2013-2015
- Quarterly Depletions Trends 2011-2015 (AB, MC and Boston Beer)
- Shipments by Top Craft Brewers, 2011-2015
- New this year: Brewery Stock price trends
- Beer, Wine and Spirits Price Indexes
- Leading Brands in Key Metro Markets
- US Import-Export Data
- Drinking Trends in the US, from Gallup Poll and Govt Surveys
Update's got all the key facts and figures you need to plan strategy and protect your investment in the fast-changing beer industry. It's the best single-volume source of information about the U.S. beer industry on the market. Shipments data, brewer data, brand data, prices, demographics: Update's got it all. In over 300 pages jam-packed with information, tables, graphs and analysis the 2016 Update will provide a complete picture of the US brewing industry. And with our flexible electronic/print, you can get the information you want more quickly than ever before, in a format you choose.
An added bonus: Reserve your copy of the 2016 Beer Industry Update now and save $100 off the publication price. Remember, for electronic publication orders, we'll start sending you data by March 4.
1. Electronic edition of 2016 Beer Industry Update: Data and analysis in Microsft Excel and PDF files, sent via email in a zip file, complete with color graphicsWe'll provide all of the data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Word files on a CD-ROM, complete with color graphics. You'll receive the first set of files on March 4, the second set on June 1. Pre-publication price: $1,145, a savings of $100.
2. Print Edition of 2016 Beer Industry Update: We'll send out a print edition of the book on June 15. Pre-publication price: $1,045, a savings of $100.
3. Both Electronic + Print Editions of 2016 Beer Industry Update: We'll provide all of the electronic data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and PDF files, completed with color graphics via email in a zip file. We'll send the first set of files on March 4, the second on June 1, plus a print edition of the book on June 15. Pre-publication price: $1,245 (save $100)
Remember, Beer Industry Update isn't just the key numbers. Readers also benefit from the long experience of the book's editors - the staff of Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS - the leading trade publisher for the US brewing industry. INSIGHTS' editors provide perspective to go along with the facts.